All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe issue of the three occupied UAE islands in the Persian Gulf - the Greater and Lesser Tunbs and Abu Musa - deserves particular attention because it threatens to undermine regional security and has potential global implications. This study assesses the legal and sovereign rights of the United Arab Emirates over the three islands.
- Author BiographyThomas R. Mattair is a Washington-based author and consultant. He is an honors graduate of Harvard and has a Ph.D. in political science from the University of California, Berkeley. Dr. Mattair has taught at a number of American universities, including Kent State, the University of California at Riverside, and Cornell University. From 1992 through 1995, he was the Director of Research at the Middle East Policy Council in Washington.
- Author(s)Thomas R. Mattair
- PublisherThe Emirates Center for Strategic Studies & Research
- Date of Publication08/09/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationAbu Dhabi
- Country of PublicationUnited Arab Emirates
- ImprintThe Emirates Center for Strategic Studies & Research
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.