All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHogg's powerful novel combines two stories that hauntingly echo each other, one set in Edinburgh and the Scottish Borders in the early 1820s, and the other set in the Highlands in 1746, the time of Culloden and its devastating aftermath.
- Author BiographyAntony J. Hasler is a Professor in English at Saint Louis University. The late Douglas S. Mack was formerly Professor Emeritus of English at the University of Stirling.
- Author(s)James Hogg
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe Collected Works of James Hogg
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Notenotes
- Weight488 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAntony Hasler,David Groves,Douglas S. Mack
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.60Trending at £7.08
- £2.75Trending at £4.20
- £21.95Trending at £22.74
- £4.02Trending at £4.54
- £2.51Trending at £2.82
- £4.99Trending at £9.68
- £2.50Trending at £3.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.