All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains three simple rules of investing - and why Wall Street does not want you to know them. The authors examine each of the prevailing claims and recommendations espoused by investment industry professionals and explain, why each is wrong and not only costly to investors but also enormously enriching to investment firms and advisors.
- Author BiographyMichael Edesess, a mathematician and economist with over forty years' experience in the financial industry, is a founding partner and chief investment officer of Fair Advisors LLC. He is the author of The Big Investment Lie. Kwok L. Tsui is chair professor at City University of Hong Kong and heads its Department of Systems Engineering and Engineering Management and directs its Center for Systems Informatics Engineering. He is a fellow of the American Statistical Association. Carol Fabbri is a managing partner at Fair Advisors LLC and founder and executive director of Fair Advisors Institute, a nonprofit dedicated to financial literacy. She is a coauthor of Personal Investing: The Missing Manual. George Peacock is a principal at Euclid Investment Advisory. He has advised individual and corporate clients about financial matters for more than twenty-three years.
- Author(s)Carol Fabbri,George Peacock,Kwok L. Tsui,Michael Edesess
- Date of Publication16/06/2014
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight346 g
- Width55 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.95
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.