CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, two executives of Marakon Associates - described by The Economist as a consultancy that has advised some of the world's most consistently successful companies -tackle the central challenge of business leadership: to perform well on many fronts at the same time.
- Author BiographyThe authors are from Marakon Associates, called by Fortune magazine the best-kept secret in consulting and by The Economist a consultancy that has advised some of the world's most consistently successful companies. Dominic Dodd is a senior advisor of Marakon Associates. Since joining the firm in 1989, he has been a managing partner and Marakon's worldwide director of marketing and communications. He lives in London. Ken Favaro is co-chairman of Marakon Associates. In his 22 years with the firm, he has been regional managing partner for Europe and has served two terms as Marakon's chief executive. He lives in New York. For more information about the book or to contact the authors, please visit www.thethreetensions.com.
- Author(s)Dominic Dodd,Ken Favaro
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/01/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJ-B US Non-Franchise Leadership
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date08/02/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight466 g
- Width165 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.