Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.00+ £2.98 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by theairambulanceservice_media
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Sarah Moss
- PublisherGranta Books
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGranta Books
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Author BiographySARAH MOSS was educated at Oxford University and is currently a Professor of Creative Writing at the University of Warwick. She is the author of four novels: Cold Earth, Night Waking, which was selected for the Fiction Uncovered Award in 2011, Bodies of Light and Signs for Lost Children; and the co-author of Chocolate: A Global History. She spent 2009-10 as a visiting lecturer at the University of Iceland, and wrote an account of her time there in Names for the Sea: Strangers in Iceland (Granta 2012), which was shortlisted for the RSL Ondaatje Prize 2013.
- PrizesShort-listed for Wellcome Prize 2017.
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.04
- £7.92Trending at £10.98
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £6.99Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.