All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic story of Sophie and her extraordinary tea-time guest has been loved by millions of children since it was first published over 30 years ago. Now a new generation will enjoy this beautiful reformatted edition!
- Author BiographyJudith Kerr was born in Berlin, but left Germany with her family in 1933 to escape the Nazis. They arrived in England in 1936, having spent the intervening years in Switzerland and France. There she met her husband Nigel Kneale and they had two children together; Judith wrote `The Tiger Who Came to Tea' for them, which has gone on to become a much-loved classic, in print for over forty years. She was awarded an OBE in 2012 for services to children's literature and holocaust education, and celebrated her 90th birthday in 2013.
- Author(s)Judith Kerr
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note(Full colour illustrations)
- Weight430 g
- Width226 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementSpecial Limited edition
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £10.05Trending at £15.01
- £4.74Trending at £4.99
- £4.28Trending at £6.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.12
- £9.72Trending at £12.96
- £9.89Trending at £16.01
- £7.49Trending at £13.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.