Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.49Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApril 1927. Dixie Clay is a bootlegger, brewing moonshine for her feckless husband Jesse. Her marriage crumbling, she is guarding a terrible secret about the two missing prohibition agents. Now Ingersoll, a prohibition agent, and his partner Ham, must travel to Hobnob to investigate the strange disappearance of their predecessors.
- Author BiographyTom Franklin is the award-winning and New York Times bestselling author of Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter which was nominated for nine awards and won the prestigious Crime Writers' Association Gold Dagger Award and the Los Angeles Times Book Prize. Beth Ann Fennelly's honors include the Kenyon Review Prize and three inclusions in The Best American Poetry. Fennelly has published three volumes of poetry, along with her non fiction book, Great With Child. She directs the University of Mississippi's MFA program. They live in Oxford, Mississippi with their three children.
- Author(s)Beth Ann Fennelly,Tom Franklin
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date12/11/2014
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition StatementOpen market ed
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.28
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.