All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvil mastermind, Baron Timothy Warp, wants to turn back the clock to a time before computers, cars and television. It all looks hopeless until his faithful gardener and a computer whizz come to the aid of the Mad Scientists. Together, they might be able to outwit the dreaded Baron.
- Author(s)Clive Gifford
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/1995
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleUsborne Science Puzzle Adventures S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/07/2000
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight110 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £14.99Trending at £15.16
- £4.43Trending at £4.99
- £8.96Trending at £11.72
- £2.81Trending at £2.97
- £3.49Trending at £5.32
- £2.81Trending at £2.84
- £4.50Trending at £4.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.