All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.89
- £24.53Trending at £29.23
- £48.99Trending at £69.13
- £17.55Trending at £18.10
- £31.41Trending at £33.28
- £23.03Trending at £24.29
- £23.39Trending at £25.24
About this product
- DescriptionAdler lays the groundwork for a common-sense approach to the problem of making a good life and of evaluating that life in reference to the merits of our present society.
- Author BiographyMortimer J. Adler was the director of the Institute for Philosophical Research in Chicago and a member of the board of editors of the Encyclopedia Brittanica.
- Author(s)Mortimer J. Adler
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Introduction byDeal W. Hudson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.