All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlunging into the tumultuous court of Henry II, award-winning novelist Elizabeth Chadwick brings vividly to life a tale of passion, treachery and desperation.
- Author BiographyNew York Times bestselling author Elizabeth Chadwick has written over 20 historical novels sold in 18 languages worldwide. Her first novel, The Wild Hunt, won a Betty Trask Award, and The Scarlet Lion was nominated by Richard Lee, founder of the Historical Novel Society, as one of the top ten historical novels of the last decade. Elizabeth's nineteenth novel, To Defy a King, won the RNA Historical Novel Prize in 2011. Much of her research is carried out as a member of Regia Anglorum, an early medieval re-enactment society with the emphasis on accurately recreating the past. She lives in Nottingham. For more details on Elizabeth Chadwick and her books, visit www.elizabethchadwick.com, follow her on Twitter, read her blogs or chat to her on Facebook.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Chadwick
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleWilliam Marshal
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 Illustrations, map
- Weight358 g
- Width133 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £6.30Trending at £8.83
- £5.85Trending at £7.38
- £7.05Trending at £10.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £11.78Trending at £12.05
- £6.24Trending at £7.98
- £6.13Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.