CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA superb study of the Bison in folklore and fact that is also an account of western expansion and a history of the Plains Indians. -Saturday Review
- Author BiographyA zoologist and photographer, Tom McHugh has prepared more than a hundred television documentaries. His articles on wildlife and photographs have appeared in Natural History, Audubon, Sports Afield, National Geographic, Time, Life, and the Encyclopaedia Britannica.
- Author(s)Tom McHugh
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1979
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus.
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.