All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the 2012 presidential election upon us, will voters cast their ballots for the candidates whose platforms and positions best match their own? Or will the race for the next president of the United States come down largely to who runs the most effective campaigning? This book reveals how both factors come into play.
- Author BiographyRobert S. Erikson is professor of political science at Columbia University and the author or coauthor of several books, including The Macro Polity. Christopher Wlezien is professor of political science at Temple University and coauthor of Degrees of Democracy, among other books.
- Author(s)Christopher Wlezien,Robert S. Erikson
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleChicago Studies in American Politics
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note55 line drawings, 27 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.71Trending at £3.81
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.