All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide features 2800 clubs from all over the British Isles. Courses are divided by region and county. Details provided include: location, description, length, number of holes, par, green fees, facilities and local hotel. A holiday section looks at courses in France, Spain and Portugal.
- Author BiographyMark Rowlinson is an enthusiastic 'collector' of golf courses. His knowledge of course architecture and history has led to his working on a number of player guides including The Globetrotter's Guide to Courses of England & Wales and the World. He has twice revised the World Atlas of Golf. He is a Senior Producer with the BBC.
- Author(s)Mark Rowlinson
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/10/2001
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date05/08/2003
- Content Note50 two-colour illustrations
- Weight686 g
- Width147 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.