All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis supremely challenging cryptic collection contains 50 jumbo-sized puzzles, conceived to really challenge your word skills.
- Author BiographyThe Times is a British daily national newspaper, first published in London in 1785. A daily cryptic crossword is published in the main newspaper, and the Mind Games section in the Times2 supplement contains sudoku, Killer Sudoku, KenKen, word polygon puzzles, and a quick crossword.
- Author(s)Richard Browne,The Times Mind Games
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight260 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £7.01
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.25
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.