All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGive your memory a workout, stimulate your brain and hone your general knowledge with 80 definition-only puzzles from The Times2.
- Author BiographyThe Times is a British daily national newspaper, first published in London in 1785. A daily cryptic crossword is published in the main newspaper, and the Mind Games section in the Times2 supplement contains sudoku, Killer Sudoku, KenKen, word polygon puzzles, and a quick crossword.
- Author(s)John Grimshaw,The Times Mind Games,Times2
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight140 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.