All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGive your memory a workout, stimulate your brain and hone your general knowledge with 80 definition-only puzzles from The Times2 section.
- Author BiographyThe Times is a British daily national newspaper, first published in London in 1785. A daily cryptic crossword is published in the main newspaper, and the Mind Games section in the Times2 supplement contains sudoku, Killer Sudoku, KenKen, word polygon puzzles, and a quick crossword.
- Author(s)The Times Mind Games,Times2
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight90 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.28
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £8.99Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.