All listings for this product
About this product
- Description100 recipes for artisanal bread, pastries and Cornish pasties
- Author BiographyMichael James is an accomplished chef and baker, who grew up in Penzance, West Cornwall before moving to London where he worked at Villandry Food Store, Isola, Tom's Kitchen and the two-Michelin starred restaurant Pied a Terre, where he met his wife Pippa. They now run the Melbourne-based Tivoli Road Bakery.
- Author(s)Michael James,Pippa James
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2017
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Width195 mm
- Height290 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.80
- £4.88Trending at £5.97
- £6.95Trending at £8.31
- £6.97Trending at £8.36
- £4.90Trending at £8.88
- £4.44Trending at £4.87
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.