All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an exploration of 3000 years of Tiwanakan history, from the first appearance of their settlement around the shores of Lake Titicaca to their contemporary descendants in the Andes. The author draws on archaeological evidence throughout the region, supplementing this with what can be drawn from later recorded myths and legends.
- Author BiographyProfessor Kolata was formerly Assistant Curator of the Field Museum of Natural History at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Alan L Kolata
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/1993
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitlePeoples of America
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight672 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.