All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThe Michigan-Ohio football rivalry is well known and stretches back many years. It was a fight over a narrow wedge of land called the Toledo Strip. Disagreement over ownership of the Strip dated to the early nineteenth century. This title gives an account of this famous war.
- Author BiographyDon Faber is best known as the former editor of the Ann Arbor News. He has also served on the staff of the Michigan Constitutional Convention, won a Ford Foundation Fellowship to the Michigan State Senate, and was a speechwriter for Michigan Governor George Romney. Now retired, Faber lives in Ann Arbor with his wife, Jeannette, and indulges in his love of Michigan history.
- Author(s)Don Faber
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication10/10/2008
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note16 b&w illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.