All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore and discover more about the humble tomato and learn how to enjoy it in all its glorious variety and versatility.
- Author BiographyJenny Linford is a professional food writer based in London and a member of the Guild of Food Writers. She is the author of several books including 'The Creamery Kitchen' (978-1-84975-494-1), 'Great British Cheeses' and 'Food Lovers' London', and General Editor of '1001 Restaurants You Have to Experience Before You Die'. Her food journalism has appeared in numerous newspapers and magazines, including the 'Financial Times', 'Guardian', 'Time Out' and 'The Times'. She is always very happy in the presence of good food.
- Author(s)Jenny Linford
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note120 x col photographs
- Weight725 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.13
- £25.00Trending at £32.98
- £6.54Trending at £9.98
- £10.04Trending at £12.08
- £9.60Trending at £14.50
- £19.38Trending at £29.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.