All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £7.82Trending at £8.03
- £14.15Trending at £14.42
- £7.60Trending at £8.67
- £5.41Trending at £5.51
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £2.49Trending at £9.99
- £4.97Trending at £5.07
About this product
- DescriptionAbridgment of bestselling book, showing readers how to use the right tools to help control their actions and behavior.
- Author BiographyPhil Stutz graduated from City College in New York and received his MD from New York University. He worked as a prison psychiatrist on Rikers Island and then in private practice in New York before moving his practice to Los Angeles in 1982.Barry Michels has a BA from Harvard, a law degree from University of California, Berkeley, and an MSW from the University of Southern California. He has been in private practice as a psychotherapist in Los Angeles since 1986.
- Author(s)Barry Michels,Phil Stutz
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press Miniature Editions
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight70 g
- Width70 mm
- Height82 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementMiniature ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.