All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £31.49Trending at £34.18
- £13.79Trending at £20.00
- £23.44Trending at £40.18
- £9.70Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will appeal to postgraduate students, scholars and researchers of policy analysis, public policy, decision-making and public management. It will also encourage developers and practitioners of policy formulation tools to reflect critically on their work.
- Author BiographyEdited by Andrew J. Jordan, Tyndall Centre for Climate Change Research, School of Environmental Sciences and John R. Turnpenny, School of Politics, Philosophy, Language and Communication Studies, University of East Anglia, UK
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleNew Horizons in Public Policy Series
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byAndrew J. Jordan,John R. Turnpenny
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.