Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.98Trending at £6.99
- £7.95Trending at £8.33
- £5.99Trending at £7.01
- £9.99Trending at £12.83
- £6.51Trending at £13.03
- £2.45Trending at £2.99
- £4.27Trending at £4.81
About this product
- DescriptionIn this rollicking rhyming tale, Dr. Seuss takes a hilarious look at teeth, where to find them, what to do with them and how to look after them! Some of what he says is sensible, some of it silly, but all of it is guaranteed to raise a laugh!
- Author BiographyTheodor Seuss Geisel - better known to millions of his fans as Dr. Seuss - was born the son of a park superintendent in Springfield, Massachusetts, in 1904. After studying at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire, and later at Oxford University in England, he became a magazine humorist and cartoonist, and an advertising man. He soon turned his many talents to writing children's books, and his first book - And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street - was published in 1937. His greatest claim to fame was the one and only The Cat in the Hat, published in 1957, the first of a hugely successful range of early learning books known as Beginner Books.
- Author(s)Theo LeSieg
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/1984
- GenrePicture Books
- Series TitleBright and Early Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight110 g
- Width163 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Roy McKie
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.