All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £10.97Trending at £12.38
- £12.83Trending at £19.89
- £4.06Trending at £7.29
- £8.44Trending at £15.99
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
- £42.13Trending at £66.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributors to The Topography of Violence in the Greco-Roman World examine how topography shaped the perception and interpretation of violence in Greek and Roman antiquity. No other book either adopts the spatial theoretical framework or pairs the examination of different classes of violence in classical antiquity in this way.
- Author BiographyWerner Riess is Chair of Ancient History at the University of Hamburg, Germany. Garrett G. Fagan is Professor of Ancient History at Pennsylvania State University, USA.
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note14 halftones, 3 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byGarrett G. Fagan,Werner Riess
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.