All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by Britain's controversial historian and diarist, this book is about the 75 years of the Conservative Party and its failure to staunch the decline of Britain as a nation-state.
- Author BiographyAlan Clark, educated at Eton and Oxford, read for the Bar but did not practise. Tory MP for Plymouth Sutton 1972-1992; Kensington and Chelsea, 1997-99. Various junior ministerial appointments in the Margaret Thatcher and John Major governments of the 1980s. Best-known for his Diaries (three vols) which The Times placed in the Samuel Pepys class. They were filmed by teh BBC with John Hurt as Clark and Jenny Agutter as Jane Clark. Alan Clark died in 1999.
- Author(s)Alan Clark
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication02/09/1999
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhoenix (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date18/07/2007
- Content Note16pp b&w illustratio
- Weight534 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.98Trending at £33.76
- £6.98Trending at £9.99
- £9.98Trending at £13.05
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £7.72Trending at £9.47
- £8.47Trending at £9.44
- £3.59Trending at £3.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.