All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a unified method for conducting good survey research centered on the various types of errors that can occur in surveys - from measurement and nonresponse error to coverage and sampling error. This comprehensive guide is built on theoretical elements drawn from specific disciplines, with detailed treatments of the specific types of errors.
- Author BiographyHerbert F. Weisberg is professor of political science and director of the Center for Survey Research at The Ohio State University. He is coauthor of Introduction to Survey Research, Polling, and Data Analysis, now in its third edition.
- Author(s)Herbert F. Weisberg
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note17 tables, 10line drawings, 9text boxes
- Weight548 g
- Width176 mm
- Height222 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.35
- £14.30Trending at £21.73
- £10.09Trending at £12.93
- £7.57Trending at £8.45
- £28.88Trending at £30.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.