Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.40Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume in a standard reference work dealing with various classes of natural products considers the total synthesis of macrocyclic lactones, leukotrienes and monoterpenes from 1980 through 1986.
- Author BiographyJohn ApSimon received his Doctorate in Chemistry from the University of Liverpool in 1959. He teaches at Carleton University, Ottawa, where he has been since 1962. He is a former Senior Editor of the Canadian Journal of Chemistry and is currently the Associate Dean and Director for Research at Carleton University.
- Author(s)John ApSimon
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/04/1988
- Series TitleTotal Synthesis of Natural Products
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight879 g
- Width35 mm
- Height60 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.