Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionBy developing a long-term supranational perspective, this work provides a different understanding of 'totalitarianism', the troubling common element linking Soviet communism, Italian fascism and German Nazism. It's analysis of antecedent ideas on the subject, sheds light on the common origins and practices of the regimes.
- Author BiographyDavid D. Roberts is Albert Berry Saye Professor of History at the University of Georgia. Among his numerous publications are The Syndicalist Tradition and Italian Fascism (1979), Benedetto Croce and the Uses of Historicism (1987) and Nothing But History: Reconstruction and Extremity after Metaphysics (1995).
- Author(s)David Roberts
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/2005
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight868 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.