All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUp-to-date, reliable information about Tourette Syndrome and related disorders for teachers and parents Children with TS are often teased and punished for the unusual yet uncontrollable symptoms of their disorder. Academic failure is common.
- Author BiographySusan Conners, MEd, is founder and president of the Tourette Syndrome Association of Greater New York State. For twelve years she served on the board of directors of the national Tourette Syndrome Association and established TSA's Education Committee, which she ran for sixteen years.
- Author(s)Susan Conners
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/08/2011
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleJ-B Ed: Checklist
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight248 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.23Trending at £14.64
- £6.99Trending at £8.00
- £7.32Trending at £7.69
- £8.95Trending at £9.84
- £8.38Trending at £8.48
- £9.40Trending at £9.80
- £19.32Trending at £26.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.