CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how the growth of tourism in locations that have historically been considered geographically remote plays a major role in the consolidation and transformation of often longstanding and powerful cultural imaginaries about `the edges of the world'.
- Author BiographyNieves Herrero is Associate Professor of Social Anthropology at the University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain. Her research interests include cultural heritage, cultural tourism and gender studies. Sharon R. Roseman is Professor of Anthropology and Academic Editor of ISER Books at Memorial University of Newfoundland in St. John's, Canada. She is editor of the European Anthropology in Translation book series (Berghahn Books).
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleTourism and Cultural Change
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChannel View Publications
- Weight290 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byNieves Herrero,Sharon R. Roseman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.