All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £38.89Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionHelps learn how to develop a long-term philosophy of cost reduction, build a culture that stops to fix problems quickly, and develop leaders that live your system. This title helps transform your company into a true lean learning organization that continuously improves, meets the needs of its customers, and positions itself for long-term success.
- Author BiographyJeffrey K. Liker, the author of the bestselling The Toyota Way, is Professor of Industrial and Operations Engineering and cofounder and Director of the Japan Technology Management Program at the University of Michigan. His work has appeared in The Harvard Business Review, Sloan Management Review, and other leading publications. David Meier is the President of Lean Associates and was Group Leader for Toyota Motor Manufacturing for ten years. He helps other organizations across many industries learn from the Toyota Way.
- Author(s)David Meier,Jeffrey K. Liker
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight539 g
- Width190 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.