All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe newest book in the bestselling Toyota Way series gives executives and managers the blueprint for successful lean process projects that deliver breakthrough results.
- Author BiographyJeffrey K. Liker, author of the bestselling The Toyota Way, is professor of industrial and operations engineering at the University of Michigan. His most recent book, Toyota Under Fire, chronicles Toyota's response to the recession and recall crisis. James K. Franz has more than 24 years of manufacturing experience and learned lean as a Toyota production engineer in the United States and Japan. He has worked for and consulted with various organizations, including Ford, Bosch, the U.S. Air Force, Exxon Mobil, AMCOR, Hertz, and Applied Materials. He also teaches for the University of Michigan's Center for Professional Development's Lean Certification course.
- Author(s)David Meier,James K. Franz,Jeffrey K. Liker
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight810 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.54
- £12.33Trending at £12.68
- £13.37Trending at £15.99
- £35.20Trending at £38.24
- £5.96Trending at £6.11
- £25.63Trending at £27.28
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.