All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £19.32Trending at £27.57
- £7.78Trending at £8.29
- £9.50Trending at £10.77
- £13.28Trending at £14.46
- £8.62Trending at £16.99
- £13.91Trending at £19.02
- £19.20Trending at £30.16
About this product
- Author(s)Mark Warner
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/02/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 40 black & white halftones, 1 tables
- Weight190 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyMark Warner is the author of five books, including The Best Places to Photograph Wildlife in North America, The Appalachian Trail: An Aerial View, and Monhegan: A Guide to Maine's Fabled Island. He was raised on the island of Vinalhaven and grew up hearing stories about the Royal Tar. He lives now in the midcoast Maine town of Newcastle.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.