Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for First Edition: `I think it will become a `must have' at the start of any course and an essential resource to be referred to over and over again' - Counselling Psychology Review The Trainee Handbook, Second Edition, is designed as a companion to training in counselling, counselling psychology and psychotherapy. Unlike most texts which focus on theory and practice, this bestselling book identifies the broader knowledge and skills you will need to succeed in your training and as you make your first steps in practice. It includes new chapters on case formulation, personal and professional development, and continuing professional development.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date06/10/2010
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edited byDr Robert Bor,Mary Watts
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.