All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.09
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe balanced scorecard (BSC) is increasingly the strategic business tool of choice for many organizations. One of the four components of the BSC, learning and growth, is largely misunderstood, underutilized, and ineffectively applied.
- Author BiographyAjay M. Pangarkar, CTDP, learning strategist, speaker and author, is president of CentralKnowledge, a strategic learning solutions company focused on the business and strategy side of workplace learning and performance improvement through conventional and e-learning approaches. His focus is ensuring workplace learning interventions are always aligned with an organization's business and strategic objectives. He can be reached at email@example.com. Teresa Kirkwood, CTDP, learning strategist, speaker, and author, is vice president of CentralKnowledge. She is recognized for her experience in helping companies implement innovative learning methodologies, develop strategic learning interventions, train new trainers and subject experts, and support those with responsibilities for managing the learning function. Teresa can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Ajay M. Pangarkar,Teresa Kirkwood
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/03/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight732 g
- Width202 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.