All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.57
- £9.83Trending at £13.37
- £23.28Trending at £24.29
- £31.13Trending at £31.58
- £58.12Trending at £75.56
- £24.81Trending at £27.54
- £40.35Trending at £41.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe Training Design Manual is a step-by-step approach to designing and implementing a training programme.
- Author BiographyTony Bray runs Aquarius International, a training consultancy, having previously had a management career with British Telecom. He is the author of several training books including Trade Secrets of Using E-Learning in Training (Thoroughgood) and 13 trainer packs including Top Teambuilding and Training that Sticks (Fenman).
- Author(s)Tony Bray
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2009
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight537 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.