All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis reference provides practical information for school principals about how to conduct their jobs in the most effective manner. It covers the legal and business concerns of the principal, effective management of personnel, the relationship between school and community, and more.
- Author BiographyWARD SYBOUTS is Professor of Education Administration and Curriculum & Instruction at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln. In addition to his work as a professor and university administrator, he has been a public school teacher and superintendent. His previous publications include Planning in School Administration (1992) and The Management of School Activities (1984), both published by Greenwood Press. FREDERICK C. WENDEL is a Professor in the Department of Education Administration at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln. In addition to his varied positions in higher education, he has been a principal and a teacher.
- Author(s)Frederick C. Wendel,Ward Sybouts
- Date of Publication08/12/1994
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe Greenwood Educators' Reference Collection
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight713 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.