The Trans-Pacific Partnership: A Quest for a Twenty-first Century Trade Agreement by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £100.29Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £28.49Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 23 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) - a trade agreement that aspires to set the benchmarks for future deals.
- Author BiographyC. L. Lim is an international lawyer and former trade negotiator. He is currently Professor of Law at the University of Hong Kong and chairs the East Asian International Economic Law and Policy Programme (EAIEL). He is also Visiting Professor at King's College London and a barrister. Deborah Kay Elms is Head of the Temasek Foundation Centre for Trade and Negotiations (TFCTN) and Senior Fellow of International Political Economy at the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Patrick Low is the Chief Economist at the World Trade Organization. He is also an Adjunct Professor of International Economics at the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva, and a Senior Fellow of the Fung Global Institute, Hong Kong.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 15 tables
- Weight690 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byC. L. Lim,Deborah Kay Elms,Patrick Low
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.