The Transformation of Europe's Armed Forces: From the Rhine to Afghanistan by Anthony King (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £88.88Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by musicmagpie
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.22Trending at £17.03
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.01
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £8.50Trending at £10.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the transformation of Europe's military forces as they prepare for global intervention missions.
- Author BiographyAnthony King is Professor of Sociology at the University of Exeter. Since 2003 he has been conducting intensive research on the armed forces, observing military training, exercises and operations and has developed close relations with the armed forces at the highest levels. He has co-written parts of Britain's new counter-insurgency doctrine and is working for NATO's Regional Command South Headquarters in Kandahar. On the basis of this work, he has contributed to public debates about security and defence policy, appearing on the BBC and in the Guardian, Prospect and RUSI.
- Author(s)Anthony King
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/01/2011
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 3 maps
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.