All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis contextual analysis of Islamic financial law challenges our understanding of both Islamic law and global financial markets.
- Author BiographyJonathan G. Ercanbrack is Lecturer in the Law of Islamic Finance and Assistant Director of the Centre for Islamic and Middle Eastern Law at SOAS, University of London.
- Author(s)Jonathan Ercanbrack
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/12/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.