CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £12.49Trending at £14.94
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the transition within the Japanese party system that has seen the demise of 'the old socialists', the Japan Socialist Party, and in its place, the emergence of the Democratic Party of Japan as the leading opposition party.
- Author BiographySarah Hyde is Lecturer in Japanese Politics at the University of Kent, UK.
- Author(s)Sarah Hyde
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/09/2009
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleNissan Institute/Routledge Japanese Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, 28 black & white tables, 24 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.