Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.81
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis text assesses the remarkable changes in the world economy in the late 20th century. The impact of marketization, of globalization in both industry and finance, and of increased policy co-ordination as a response at regional and global level are analyzed.
- Author BiographyROBERT SOLOMON is a Guest Scholar at the Brookings Institution and President of RS Associates Inc., the publisher of International Economic Letter. With the Federal Reserve Board from 1948 to 1976, he was involved in both its domestic and international activities. He became Advisor to the Board, Director of its Division of International Finance, and Economist of the Federal Open Market Committee, participating in the many international monetary negotiations of the 1960s and early 1970s. Robert Solomon is the author of The International Monetary System, and The Transformation of the World Economy 1980-93.
- Author(s)Robert Solomon
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/06/1999
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight301 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.