All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDistinguished scholar offers a re-assessment of the role of the humanities and advocates their constructive potential for the society and intellectual culture of the future.
- Author BiographyIgor E. Klyukanov is Professor of Communication Studies at Eastern Washington University. He has authored more than 100 articles, book chapters and books in communication theory, semiotics, translation studies, general linguistics, and intercultural communication. His works have been published in U.S., Russia, England, Spain, Costa Rica, Serbia, Bulgaria, India and Morocco. He served as an associate editor of The American Journal of Semiotics and is the founding editor of the Russian Journal of Communication.
- Author(s)Mikhail Epstein
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight523 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byIgor E. Klyukanov
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.36
- £8.82Trending at £10.67
- £12.58Trending at £14.83
- £6.89Trending at £8.99
- £4.67Trending at £5.10
- £5.99Trending at £8.79
- £7.31Trending at £7.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.