Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together the voices and experience of transgender individuals, doctors, psychologists, and academically-based theorists, this title documents the evolution of transgender studies in the English-speaking world. It is designed as a foundational text for the transgender community, transgender studies, and related queer theory.
- Author BiographySusan Stryker is the Executive Director of the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Historical Society, and currently holds a Social Science Research Council Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Sexuality Studies in the History Department at Stanford University. Stephen Whittle is Senior Lecturer at Manchester Metropolitan University and coordinator of the United Kingdom FTM Network.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2006
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note18 black & white halftones, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight1474 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byStephen Whittle,Susan Stryker
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.