Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1982 collection investigates why complex, highly stratified societies emerged at several locations in the New World at the same point in prehistory.
- Author(s)Grant D. Jones,Robert R. Kautz
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- Series TitleNew Directions in Archaeology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.