CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
- £14.07Trending at £26.19
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the last two decades Europe has experienced a rise in transnational contention. Citizens are crossing borders to advance alternative visions of Europe. They spread protest concepts and tactics and explore new ways of organizing dissent.
- Author BiographySimon Teune works at the Social Science Research Center, Berlin. His research interests are social movements, protest, and culture. He is a Fellow of the Hans-Bockler-Stiftung and his dissertation focuses on the communication strategies of global justice groups during the anti-G8 protests in Germany 2007. He is co-editor of Nur Clowns und Chaoten?, which explores the media event of the Heiligendamm protests (Campus, 2008).
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication11/10/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleProtest, Culture and Society
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight529 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited bySimon Teune
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.