All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTransplant Triathlete is the story of Diccon Driver, an amateur triathlete with chronic kidney disease, who battles the symptoms to keep racing. With just 20 per cent kidney function and ignoring his doctor's advice to stop, he fulfils his dream of completing a full ironman. Eight weeks later the disease causes his kidneys to fail completely.
- Author BiographyTransplant Triathlete is Diccon Driver's first book. After learning he had kidney disease he decided to take up triathlon to keep fit. This led to his discovery of the ironman triathlon. Even at his sickest he continued to race. And now after a transplant from his brother he's back racing again. His new goal is to be the first kidney transplant patient in the world to compete in ten ironman 70.3 races.
- Author(s)Diccon Driver
- PublisherPitch Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPitch Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes colour picture section
- Weight295 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.85Trending at £9.09
- £17.38Trending at £19.99
- £13.80Trending at £19.95
- £18.07Trending at £21.36
- £13.77Trending at £19.07
- £13.69Trending at £18.52
- £13.25Trending at £18.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.