All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionTransport impacts on people and businesses in many different ways, and presents some of the key problems that decision-makers need to address. This comprehensive textbook introduces the transport system in a holistic and multidisciplinary way, bringing together the myriad and often conflicting components of transport.
- Author BiographyEdited by Bert van Wee, Professor of Transport Policy, Delft University of Technology and Scientific Director, TRAIL Research School, the Netherlands, Jan Anne Annema, Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands and David Banister, University of Oxford, UK
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2012
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width244 mm
- Height169 mm
- Edited byBert van Wee,David Banister,Jan Anne Annema
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.