All listings for this product
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £5.21Trending at £6.00
- £5.85Trending at £8.00
- £2.69Trending at £4.80
- £3.95Trending at £6.98
- £3.25Trending at £3.94
- £5.30Trending at £6.38
- £6.17Trending at £6.34
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures ways to keep your mind from wandering when you are stuck in a ten-mile tailback on the M4, a 2,000-person deep queue at Terminal 4, or as you wait for yet another bus. This book features drawings that are part-completed, giving you ideas to sketch and have fun with by yourself or with friends.
- Author BiographyRose Adders wrote Dirty Doodles The Bored @ Work Doodle Book and Football Doodles (both Prion) and is an artist, photographer and philosopher. (S)he lives in London.
- Author(s)Rose Adders
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/2009
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPrion Books Ltd
- Content Note100 line art drawings
- Weight181 g
- Width168 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.