All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning illustrator Chris Mould makes his gripping authorial debut with this darkly humorous series.
- Author BiographyChris Mould went to art school at the age of 16 straight from school. During this time, he did various jobs from delivering papers to washing up and cooking in a kitchen. He realised quite soon that he wanted to illustrate as a full time career and that proved a good choice! He has won the Nottingham Children's Book Award and been commended for the Sheffield. He loves his work and likes to write and draw the kind of books that he would have liked to have on his shelf as a boy. He is married with two children and lives in Yorkshire.
- Author(s)Chris Mould
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication08/01/2009
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSomething Wickedly Weird
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date09/02/2011
- Content NoteB/w throughout
- Weight266 g
- Width133 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £18.20Trending at £19.79
- £16.93Trending at £17.67
- £6.91Trending at £7.50
- £4.69Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £4.93
- £10.99Trending at £14.96
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.